We understand this is difficult time for many. Below please find a list of resources available across the state for general COVID-19 information, healthcare providers, cancer patients and their caregivers. If you have a resource you would like to share, please email email@example.com.
General Information about COVID-19
For Healthcare Providers
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) – ASCO Coronavirus Resources
- Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) – ACCC COVID-19 Resource Center and Listserv
For Cancer Patients and Caregivers
The Aunt Bertha Network is an online search and referral program for individuals who may need assistance from Community Based Organizations. Maine has 1,000+ resources listed and you can search for them using your zip code. Some of the topics that the Aunt Bertha system can connect you with include: food, housing, healthcare, and transportation.
- Beth C. Wright Cancer Resource Center
- Cancer Resource Center of Western Maine
- Christine B. Foundation
- Dempsey Center
- Sarah’s House – Lodging for Cancer Patients and Caregivers in Holden, ME