October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and WPOR wants to help make a difference.
For a suggested donation of $10, you can show your support with a special, limited-edition pink WPOR Breast Cancer Awareness Month T-Shirt!
All proceeds will benefit the Maine Cancer Foundation.
Get your T-shirt at one of these stops (click the link for a map to each location):
- Tuesday 10/8 from 5p-6p: Nonesuch River Brewing on Gorham Road in Scarborough
- Wednesday 10/9 from 4p-5p: Maine Laser Skin Care & Medi-Spa on Route 1 in Scarborough
- Thursday 10/10 from 12n-1p: Federal Jack’s on Western Ave in Kennebunk
- Friday 10/11 from 11a-12n: Lee’s Family Trailer Sales & Service on Route 302 (Roosevelt Trail] in Windham
- Tuesday 10/15 from 12n-1p: Pat’s Pizza on Route 1 in Yarmouth
- Friday 10/18 from 4p-5p: Better Fit Fitness Center on Route 25 (Ossipee Trail E) in Standish
- Monday 10/21 from 11a-12n: Heidi’s Brooklyn Deli, next to Maine Mall on Philbrook Ave in South Portland
WPOR thanks you for helping us in the fight against breast cancer!