The Maine Cancer Foundation Membership's collective expertise and comprehensive understanding of cancer care in Maine is a tremendous asset as we seek to reduce cancer incidence and mortality in the state. The Membership, comprised of a diverse group of Mainers dedicated to reducing cancer rates, hosts several workgroups.
The Foundation's current workgroups are focused on:
- Cancer Prevention & Early Detection
- Cancer Survivorship
- Cancer Treatment
- Palliative or End-of-Life Care
To learn more about Maine Cancer Foundation Workgroup participation and to register as a member, please click here. All workgroups welcome new members from diverse backgrounds and we encourage you to contact us at [email protected] with any questions or for more information.
All workgroup members receive the following benefits:
- Networking opportunities with Maine colleagues in the cancer field
- Updates from colleagues in the field
- Funding announcements from Maine Cancer Foundation
- Invitations to Maine Cancer Foundation conferences
- The opportunity to contribute to statewide cancer planning
- Administrative Support for collaborative activities
- Financial Support for workgroup-based programming
- Please see the Workgroup Member job description
To view upcoming workgroup events, please visit Maine Cancer Foundation's Event Calendar.